TPG Development and Construction (TPGdevcon) provides a wide range of comprehensive project management services for all types of new build, renovation and adaptive reuse projects. Our experienced team works closely with stakeholders and key members of your organization to determine your exact needs and then establish customized specifications to ensure outcomes are in full alignment with ownership’s financial and business objectives.
Project Management Services include:
- Needs Analysis and Budget Development
- Franchise Negotiations
- Due Diligence
- Site and Architectural Design
- Project Team Selection and Coordination
- Contract Negotiations
- General Contractor and/or Sub-Contractor Management
- Permitting and Licensing
- Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment, Procurement and Installation
OWNERS’ PROJECT MANAGER / OWNERS' REPRESENTATION
Serving as your emissary requires the intrinsic experience and skillset to complete the task while also operating at the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
For six decades, TPGdevcon has earned the trust of private and institutional ownership groups and we have earned multiple awards from the world’s leading global hotel brands including Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, and InterContinental.
TPGdevcon brings a wealth of knowledge and deep bench of professionals whenever selected as an Owner’s Representative. We treat every project as if it were our own. And, because we’ve been investing and developing real estate ourselves for over sixty years, we have the specialized acumen to view your project through an owner’s lens.
We will structure a unique project plan and solution designed to meet your real estate objectives, and serve as your single point of contact from start to finish.
TPGdevcon has over six decades of experience managing all aspects of built-to-suit and ground-up development projects. Our process starts with a thorough market analysis to uncover the most ideal location and identify a short list of potential sites within the desired area that match your criteria. Throughout the process the TPGdevcon financial analysts will implement proven due diligence and pro forma modeling to confirm feasibility.
Development Services Include:
- Federal, State and Local Regulatory Analysis
- Environmental Study and Geotechnical Analysis
- Project Budgets and Pro-formas
- Research and Secure Qualifying Tax Credit and Incentive Programs
- Detailed Project Schedule
- Engage Design and Construction Teams
- Manage Design, Legal and Permitting Process